Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun in Blogland

I love to look at other people's blogs and I'm sure that there are many other creative people that are always searching for inspiration in Blogland so I thought I would occasionally share other fabric artists ideas that inspire me. Today inspiration came from Betz White's blog. She made her brother a cozy for his iBook. It is so adorable! It looks just like an Etch-A-Sketch. Gotta love it! I tried to share the picture, but couldn't get it on the screen so you'll have to use the link and go to her blog. Be sure to check out all the pictures of it and the wonderful little details she added. I have enjoyed Betz's site for a very long time. Her cupcake and coffee cups pincushions inspired me to thrift wool sweaters, shrink them and cut them up. What fun I had! My creations have not been as cute as hers, but it got me thinking and that is good exercise for my creative side.

Thanks for todays Creative Exercise Betz!

No comments: