Friday, June 21, 2013

New! Olfa Splash Rotary Cutter

IMG_1503Once I saw how it worked I had to have it and came today!  Not only is it a nice fresh color and so light weight and easyIMG_1507 to use, as soon as you see how easy it is to change the blade without ever touching it you will be sold too.  I am loving the way it feels in my hand, but I can’t stop playing with the blade.  YIMG_1508ou just lay the cutter on the table and with the flick of your thumb pull  down the lock, lift the blue handle off and the blade will be laying there  ready  for changing.   Nothing to unscrew or line up IMG_1509later.  just put the black pin in the hole and push the lock in place and voila!  Now did I really need another rotary cutter?  Not really, but this was too good to not get and I have a feeling it will be my new favorite rotary cutter.  Thanks Amazon Prime for getting it to me so fast!  (here is the link so you can get one too ~ Olfa Rotary Cutter)

 Ferne

1 comment:

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Ferne. Nothing like new technology! Enjoyed your garden shots in the previous post as well as the blocks.
best from Tunisia,
nadia