Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Life is Good!

Well, I'm finally finding a little time to blog. Work has been really busy with the occasional nice Spring weather making people want to garden. Then to add to the busy days we moved. We just moved to a bigger apartment a block away, but it was still hard. We are all settled in though and getting use to the new place. I even started sewing a few projects. My current bag has a zipper that is just about to burst so I am working on a new bag for 'me'! Yeah! I am also working on another bag for someone special.

As always at this time of year I also have a lot to work on at my garden and am planning on spending a good part of Thursday pulling, planting, spraying and fertilizing...oh, and of course, watering...at my garden plot. Things are looking good there, but I have a few changes to make and some weeds to pull. I'll try to post some pictures after. I haven't had a chance to do a 'Green Thumb Sunday' post for a while so maybe I will have something for that this week.


One of my favorite things in my new place is that we have a little window above the kitchen sink. I didn't realize how much I have missed that. The down side is that I am looking into all my neighbors little kitchen windows, but there is a beautiful Japanese maple in the court yard below so that helps make a nice view. I have already placed a few nick nacks that I had packed away and am enjoying be able to look at them everyday. The other nice feature of this apartment is a real laundry room with lots of shelves. We took no time filling up those shelves and are enjoying the uncluttered feeling it gives the rest of the place.

All in all...life is good!

No comments: