Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Eli

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>I don’t have much in the way of sewing to post these days, because I spent some time visiting my son and my first grandchild last week.  What a precious little guy he is.  His name is Eli and he is such a calm, sweet child.  He will probably be the topic of many more posts to this blog. 

Have you ever reread a post on your blog and thought it really needed to be reworded?  I usually reread my blog posts before I post them and again right after, but for some reason I was rereading my last post and just thought it needed a lot of work and if I were to ever get my blog printed into a book I would not want to keep reading that one again.  I need to get started on getting the blog book made so that it will be ready when Eli starts to read and maybe it will help him to know me a little better.  I am looking forward to being a Grandmother and doing all those things that Grandmothers do leaving memories of special times in this little life.

Ferne

 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations!! How wonderful!!

Candace said...

Congratulations, Ferne! He looks so sweet! I see many happy gramma days ahead!
Cheers!

Thimbles and Threads Quilt Shop said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I look forward to hearing more about Eli in future blogs.

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Hi Ferne,
Congrats on your new baby grandson! I bet you are having a blast(-:
I am loving Spring!!!! Well here today it is going to be hot but its o.k. I love it!!!(-: