Friday, November 21, 2008

Sharing Quilting Inspiration

I have stumble upon a great source of quilting information. I'm sure it was has been there for quite a while, but there is so much available out there that it is sometimes hard to take it all in. As you can see the blog roll on my left column is growing by leaps and bounds and I am loving this new Blogger feature where it lists blogs by the most recently updated. I find I check my own blog everyday just to see which of my favs has something new. Anyway, back to the new information. I wanted to share this just in case someone else may not have stumbled upon it yet and since this is the place to share...

McCalls Quilting website has a great list of free quilt block patterns. The directions are nicely done and easy to follow. I have ran my printer out of ink printing some that I just might need one day. I made a binder with all the different quilt things that 'I just might need someday' and it is getting quite full! After visiting their site for a few minutes I realized that I needed a subscription, of course.

Happy Quilting (or whatever makes your day)!

Ferne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ferne,

I love the McCall's website free-bies -- they have such a wealth of information for anything quilty.

If I don't "chat" with you again before Thanksgiving - you have a great one, okay?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ferne,

It's lovely to hear from you -- there just simply are TOO many yummy fabrics out there!! ;) I would love to see pictures of your Pieceful Garden quilt if you decide to make it!